Paris Hilton Helps Black People

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

In Paris Hilton's continuing effort to gain respect with the black demographic, she gave $100 to a bum after pulling out of a Mcdonalds drive-thru. I'm pretty sure this was a set up to make her look generous, so assume this is just an actor. You can watch the video here, or just read below.

The bum said:"You Paris Hilton! Can I get a hundred dollars?" Before Paris could answer, he said "how 'bout a dollar?" But Paris was already handing him a $100 bill, and the man took it.

I didn't get the nickname Johnny Generous because I'm a stingy person, it's because I give everything I have to the less fortunate. I haven't got the publicity I deserve, but the cancer patients I help know I care, and that's all that matters. If you could see the look on little Petey's face when I was his secret santa and paid a hooker to show him her tits, you would understand. But he has cancer, which I'm pretty sure is a condition people get that don't have hair, so pray for him.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/20/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment