Canada Hates Borat

Monday, September 11, 2006

Genius comedian and star of Da Ali G show, Sacha Baron Cohen, was booed excessively by an audience at the Toronto Film Festival on Thursday night. During the show, the film projector broke 30 minutes into his new film Borat: Cultural Learnings Of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan.

Cohen attempted to calm the crowd by going onstage as his Borat character, saying: "If you don't give these people money back, I crush you!" But the audience was furious and they continued to boo the star.

I once went to a strip club (cough cough) whore house while I was in Canada, so I know how all Canadians think. When they're not watching mounties ride around on elk, people find time to boo a genius comedian like Cohen. I can see if he was the one controlling the projector, but these people are lucky he's even in Toronto. Until now, I figured Toronto was just a poor place people wrote about in fairy tales in order to have their hero overcome poverty.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment