You Can Smell Like Lindsay Lohan

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lindsay Lohan is ready to finally make her own perfume, which I'm sure will smell something like French whores and gorillas. I'm sure that men everywhere will run to these women, because you know girls that stink will put out. Obviously.

TMZ reports: " Linds has taken meetings with multiple fragrance manufacturers in hopes of creating her first scent."

Regardless of the kind of tuna this Lohan perfume will smell like, I'm pretty sure it's going to be aged and warm. It really has to be. I know more about smelling good than any other man east of the Mississippi. I may not wash my clothes or shower regularly, but I'm sure to carry around my mini axe spray. One spray, one lay, baby.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/29/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment