Tom Cruise Will Grab Your Crotch

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some of Tom Cruise's high school wrestling opponents have come forward making strange statements about him. They are claiming that Tom was famous for grabbing guys' crotches.

A former rival at Seton Hall said:"Even then everybody knew who he was, but it wasn't because anyone thought he'd be a movie star, Cruise was particularly adept at a hold called the High Crotch, which involves an arm between the legs. The pain it caused was excruciating to say the least"

I'm not going to pretend to be a better wrestler than Tom, because the only wrestling I do involves me fighting against tigers while on a 50ft high bridge, which is hanging over hungry crocodiles and sharks. Even though I when those fights, I usually don't wrestle many people. I'm famous for a move that's called "make fun of people and run." Bring it on, I'm not scared.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/02/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment