Mel Gibson Goes To Rehab

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mel Gibson has just checked himself into a rehab for alcohol abuse. As I already reported on friday, Gibson was arrested for drunk driving over the weekend. And he even made numerous racial/religious comments towards the police about Jewish people. I know he made fun of Jews, but I'm not sure if he has a gas chamber in his basement yet.

Anyways, Gibson's rep confirmed he was in rehab, saying:"participating in an ongoing program to deal with this. The guy is trying to stay alive."

The medical community has been sending ninja assassins after me for years in order to stop me from spreading my maverick opinions about the disease concept. And even though Mel will fail shortly after getting out of rehab, the ninjas will never stop coming after me, but I don't care. I was trained by Ko Pen Meng. Yah, that's right Deatherstrike. Your master trained me as well. And yes I am your brother.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/01/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment