Kid Rock Likes The Sex

Monday, August 07, 2006

Kid Rock has admitted that one of the main reasons he married Pamela Anderson is because she is great in the sack. After their recent marriage, which took place on 7/29/06, Kid Rock explained why he married her.

He said: "I just married the most beautiful girl in the world. She fucks me and scratches my back!"

A gentlemen like myself usually doesn't kiss and tell, mostly because I respect women and their privacy, but I guess I can make an exception this time. I've gone out with many skanks that I've banged retarded, and I can tell you that it never works out well. Sure, it works out great while I'm having sex with them, but they aren't fun to hang out with. Unless your definition of "hanging out" is having freaky sex all night. Actually, that's exactly what my definition of hanging out is. And sniffing lines of coke off their ass crack.

BTW: It's amazing how a girl's personality, sense of humor, creativity, and coolness all improve drastically when they choose to have sex with me. I don't know if it's my fountain of youth type sperm, or the fact that I'm biased towards women who have sex with me.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/07/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment