Hilary Duff Is Not A Virgin

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

World famous prude Hilary Duff has denied telling Elle magazine she was still a virgin, claiming she'd never discuss her sex life in public. Duff, who is currently dating Joel Madden, says the Elle story was completely made-up.

Duff responded with this: "The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how (the writer) got that out of what I said. (It's) definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

I can only assume having sex with Hilary Duff would be like having sex with your wife after being married for 57 years. Missionary position, and it would be as exciting as eating a plate of white rice. Doesn't sound very exciting does it? I'm glad that Joel Madden is plugging Duff, but I'm sure this guy's penis would be more excited if it got run over by a mack truck

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/01/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment