Umm, You Gotta Be Kidding Man

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

David Hasselhoff has decided to star in a musical based on his life. The musical will be a biography of the Hoff's life. The production is very creatively called David Hasselhoff: The Musical. Sadly, I'm not kidding.

Hasselhoff was quoted saying "I am doing a heart-rendering set on my life and the mistakes I have made. It sounds like a bad joke, but it is really going to be a good show... totally campy. It's written by the same people who wrote Bette Midler's show and produced by the people who produced 'Chicago' in London."

I'm not going to pretend to know about David Hasselhoff's life as much as Japanese people, but I don't think he needs to put out a biography. Especially a musical one. The last musical I went to I had to fake a seizure in order to leave early. The only people that need to go to musicals are low rent wannabe artists, old people, and people like me who pretend to be big shot directors in order to seduce hot actresses that are destined to be waitresses.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/25/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment