Suri Cruise Does Exist

Monday, July 10, 2006

TMZ is has acquired the official birth certificate of Suri Cruise, which I have put at the bottom of this post. St. John's Hospital has a policy of filing birth certificates within 10 days of birth. In this case, Suri was born on April 18 but the certificate was not filed until May 8, which is 20 days later. An official say that the delay occurred because they needed a signature from the parents or a representative of the parents, and that person did not come in until May 4. The person who signed is labeled "friend." The signature is not legible.

They go on to say: "Finally, the hospital rep said that the circumstances that triggered the eventual signing of the birth certificate were that Suri needed a passport and a birth certificate is a prerequisite to obtaining one."

I don't know how hard it would be to make a fake birth certificate, but I'm sure I could make one in less than 10 minutes with photo shop. I have plenty of fake ID's too, but many people think they are real. I have an ID that claims I'm a sexual cougar, and although this is true, the ID isn't official. This birth certificate just isn't enough. It's like when a girl sees a bulge in my pants, and I tell her my penis causes earthquakes in California. She can kinda tell because she sees the bulge, but until I release the beast it isn't proven.

Posted by darkhat at 7/10/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment