Scarlett Johansson Keeps Getting Money

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Scarlett Johansson has been signed to be the new face of sportswear giant Reebok. The multi-million dollar deal will have Scarlett design a retro-inspired clothing and footwear range called Scarlett Hearts Rbk. It will be available next spring, and obviously Scarlett will model it.

Reebok president Paul Harrington said: "Scarlett embodies the pulse points of our brand, individuality, authenticity and a life lived to the full."

I'm not sure what type of bull shit Paul Harrington thinks he can pull past me, but I find it hard to believe he picked her for any reason besides her looks. I know it's a female clothing line - and I'm not a girl - but I already want 3 of whatever she's selling. Scarlett's beauty is second to none. If she started modeling next to gas chambers, I wouldn't be surprised if the holocaust came back the next day. Seriously, if she did promotional ads for Osama Bin Laden being Time's Man of The Year, I would just smile and murder anyone who disagreed.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/26/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment