Paris Hilton Still Hates Lindsay Lohan

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

F.F. has confirmed that Paris Hilton restarted her feud with Lindsay Lohan. Hilton arrived at a party thrown by jeweller Lia Sophia at the Polaroid Beach House, Malibu, and flipped out when she saw Lohan there. Lindsay was just hanging out with her new boyfriend Harry Morton, but then Paris, along with her sister Nicky and Brandon Davis, arrived and began making fun of Lohan.

A source told the New York Post: "Paris was hanging out. She made it a point to whisper and laugh very loudly the entire time, snickering behind Lindsay's back."Lindsay was so upset with the attempts to intimidate her that she stormed out of the room and dragged Morton with her.

There is probably no one more clever and cunning at insulting people than Paris Hilton. Snickering behind someone's back? I remember when girls would do things like that to me in middle school, but I always won the feuds. If someone was snickering at me, I would simply stick my penis in their cup of milk and stir it around a little. If they did it again, I'd unleash a starved cougar in their bedroom. Usually they would get the hint. There' s a reason people don't snicker at me anymore, and it's because Betty Botox woke up with her legs being eaten by a cougar and my balls on her face. Not a pleasant sight.

Posted by darkhat at 7/18/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment