Paris Hilton Is Really Clever

Monday, July 10, 2006

IMDB is reporting that Paris Hilton has claimed that she acts "fake" on The Simple Life. Hilton claims she deliberately set out to invent a character not like her true self.

She says: "Simple Life is a reality show and people might assume it's real. But it's fake. All reality shows are fake basically. When you have a camera on you, you are not going to act yourself. So before I started the show I thought I'd make a character like the movies. Legally Blonde and Clueless mixed together, with a rich girl all-in-one. Even my voice is different from me in real life. It's a character I like to play. I think its carefree and happy. The public think they know me but they really don't."

I am so happy that Paris finally cleared this up. I just thought all reality shows were never scripted and people acted like themselves. I remember when I once had to film a National Geography reality special in Africa. Zim-bop-tima, who was the village elder, had some important advice for me. He said, "Darkhat, stop shitting in the village water supply." I didn't know what it meant at the time, but I think he liked me. And the women there had saggy tits. Oh, and I scripted the show, they all had AIDS and didn't tell the viewers.

Posted by darkhat at 7/10/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment