Kevin Federline Is A Joke

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Contact Music is reporting that Kevin Federline now says the song PopoZao was released as a joke. Everyone knows the song sucked, but nobody is going to fall for that bullshit.

K-fag had this to say: "At first, when I put out PopoZao, people were kind of laughing at me. I did it on purpose so people would look at me exactly the way they did. That way, when I come out with my real shit, people are fucking blown away."

I don't think you could find someone with 98% brain damage to believe this. I once tried to cover up a rejection by using this same technique. The only difference is I was 12. I passed Stephanie Rivers a note that said, "do you like me? Circle yes or no." When she circled no I pretended like it was a joke. "Go out with you? you're a fat cunt." That's what I told her. Obviously, I wasn't the sexy beast I am today.

BTW: Nobody could possibly believe it's a joke when he's as serious as he is in this PopoZao video. I know this video is pretty old, but it proves the point. And it's still hillarious. I feel bad if you never saw it back when it made it's way around the internet.

Posted by darkhat at 7/04/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment