Keira Knightley Is A Bad Girlfriend

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ananova is reporting that Keira Knightley is a horrible girlfriend. Keira told Elle magazine that she doesn't know how her boyfriend, Pride and Prejudice star Rupert Friend, handles going out with her.

She said: "I'm awful. I always have freak-outs. I don't know why anyone puts up with me. I'm mostly an emotional wreck. Anyone who has gone out with me will tell you I have this awful tendency to cry when I get angry. And I can't stop. I don't freak out about anything that actually warrants a freak-out. That I can deal with. It's the little stuff I can't deal with."

I don' think I've ever met a girl that doesn't freak out for no reason. And based on common fact, if a girl is hot she can get away with it. I could come home from a long days work and see Keira packing body parts of her victims into our kitchen freezer, and I'd just help her move the hot pockets out of the way. As long as she doesn't have a "freak out" while my penis is in her mouth or ass, I'll accept her how she is.

Posted by darkhat at 7/20/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment