Justin Timberlake Likes Drugs

Monday, July 17, 2006

Digital Spy is reporting that Justin Timberlake has admitted to using drugs. Timberlake has taken drugs in private and is careful not to be caught on camera.

He told the observer: "The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I've never been arrested - though that's not to say that I won't. I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows? Some drugs haven't been legalised because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. I'll leave the preaching to the preachers - my grandfather is a preacher - but I believe that you don't do anything to excess. I'm just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my pants down. It's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."

Listen, nobody cares if Justin Timberlake does drugs. It's pretty much expected that Hollywood hunks like me and Justin are suppose to have sex, drink, and get high. But people don't understand my lifestyle isn't really like that. I help black people, a lot. I teach black orphans how to swim, because as we all know, they hate the water. Oh, and I teach white people how to rape and hog tie women. Because we know white boys got no game. Sucka.

Posted by darkhat at 7/17/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment