Eva Longoria Needs Makeup, Like Right Now

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm not an idiot. I understand that hot woman are no longer hot when they take their makeup off, but this is insane. Longoria looks like she just got attacked by a mountain lion and left for dead in a swamp of gators. I wouldn't be surprised if their were blood sucking leaches in that swamp too, which for some unknown reason only attached to her face.

BTW: This looks like my Spanish housekeeper Isabel. She can't speak English, but she cleans my gold toilets with a toothbrush. I'm a nice guy though. I usually pay her in English lessons, yelling while exposing my cock, making her have anal sex with my friends, making her have anal sex with a buffalo, or throwing her down my spiral staircase.

Posted by darkhat at 7/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment