Britney Spears May Not Always Be Fat

Friday, July 14, 2006

IMDB is reporting that big time fat ass Britney Spears has vowed to get in shape again after the birth of her second child. The obese woman, who now has black hair, has been criticized by her fans and the media as she continues to pack on the lard.

Spears tells the August edition of Harper's Bazaar: "It was weird for me at first because of who I am. Wherever you go, they expect you to look a certain way. I'm not supposed to be this big huge pregnant superstar. After this baby. I'm going to get really intense with it (working out)."

Nobody would like to see Britney Spears look sexy again more than me. But I hate to break it to everyone, it isn't going to happen. She's too far gone. It's sort of like the time the FBI had me infiltrate the Gambino family. Once I got too deep into it, I actually became them. I started to change, and I didn't even notice. One day something hit me, I thought, "Where is my life going?" I thought about it for a while and quit my job to become a hot dog sales man at the circus. HOT DOGS HERE!!! COME GET YOUR HOT DOGS!!

Posted by darkhat at 7/14/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment