Ashlee Simpson Really Isn't That Hot

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The New York Daily News is reporting it will soon be announced that Ashlee Simpson will front the campaign for Victoria's Secret's new line, Pink. I would rather impale my chest with a trident before I saw Ashlee in lingerie, but the people have spoken. And even if that's bad, it could have been worst, I guess.

The report continues: "She beat out finalist Kelly Clarkson to become the face of the new line of younger, cuter lingerie."

I really understand that Jessica Simpson is a temptress, but that doesn't mean anyone likes Ashlee. Lingerie is all a gimmick anyway. The girls I have sex with generally don't even wear panties, mostly because they just get in the way and the girls understand I'm a busy man. Between volunteering hours at the animal shelter and being a undercover freedom fighter, I just don't have time for foreplay. Sorry girls.

Posted by darkhat at 7/04/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment