Reese Witherspoon Is Not Pregnant

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Reuters is saying that Reese Witherspoon sued Star magazine on Wednesday, charging that the tabloid fabricated a story that she was pregnant with her third child. Witherspoon sued the magazine's parent company, American Media Inc., for invasion of privacy over the cover story, which appears in issues dated June 26 and is already in some stores.

It goes on to say: "The article suggested that Witherspoon was unwilling to tell producers of her upcoming films that she was pregnant."

Reese is never somebody you want to mess with, especially if you're the paparazzi. You probably don't remember- mostly because I'm smarter than you- but that paparazzo got killed after he got in an argument with Reese last year. I'd link it, but I don't have time. I'm busy on the shores of Pakistan, getting ready to raid a small village. Nobody tells me "don't rape my wife," and then runs at me with a hatchet. I'm American, so I'll do what I want, bitch. We'll see who's running their mouth when this turbo anthrax bomb goes crashing through their newborns window. Based on my degree in chemical weapons, a tubo anthrax bomb always beats a hatchet. Always.

Posted by darkhat at 6/22/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

I remember that, Darkhat. She had a photograher killed.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone does...

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment