Justin Timberlake Dumps Cameron Diaz

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Page Six has confirmed that Justin Timberlake has broken up with Cameron Diaz, so he can party and enjoy his youth.

An insider claims Timberlake broke up because: "he's poised to leave on a world tour and he wants to be free," She says Timberlake made his decision after he and his pals went on a stag weekend to Las Vegas and Cameron "went chasing after him. And shehe was just too clingy." Diaz, is currently devastated.

It's about time Justin saw what the rest of us young hunks have seen for a while. It's just not worth it to go out with a 57 year old actress who hasn't done a decent movie since Something About Mary. I remember last time I was in Vegas, I had the circus chasing after me and offering me deals to come back and run the Bloody Hornet ride. Nobody spins those carriages like me baby, nobody.

Posted by darkhat at 6/22/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment