Paris Hilton Really Has No Idea

Friday, June 30, 2006

PR Inside has confirmed that Paris Hilton was forced to drive from Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles after airline officials told her she couldn't bring her six pets on a commercial flight. Paris was not happy when she wasn't given special treatment.

Hilton says: "I bought, like, a monkey, a tiger and some ferrets. I tried to bring them on a commercial flight and they wouldn't let me fly with all the animals. They said it wasn't a traveling circus. So I had to drive all the way home from Vegas in the limo with all these animals, there was like six. It was a lot."

When you have a ravishing body like mine, it's easier to convince flight attendants to give you special treatment, especially when I show some leg. But Paris is another story. Regardless of her fame and power, it's hard to argue with the fact the she still has a lazy eye and resembles most grasshoppers. You may find it hard to believe, but I have never masturbated once thinking about Paris Hilton, and I never will. I would rather masturbate to the rape victims on a Lifetime movie, before I ever thought about Paris in a sexual way.

Posted by darkhat at 6/30/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment