P-Diddy Attacks Lindsay Lohan

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The New York Daily News is reporting that tempers escalated between P-Diddy and Lindsay Lohan Friday at a private Prince concert. It all started when Lindsay saw Paris, and she wasn't in the mood to be friendly.

According to the witness: "Lindsay followed Paris to the bathroom. They had a huge fight." After having words, Lohan returned to her table to find that Diddy had been seated with her group. She kidded with him, asking what he was doing at her table.

The source claims: "He didn't realize she was joking, and he then yelled at her and told her to get out. Puffy's bodyguards lifted up Lindsay, and the rapper himself got into a scuffle with a Lohan pal who defended her. Bouncers eventually "moved Lindsay out of the booth," says a source. Outside, Lohan vented to Butter owners Scott Sartiano and Richie Akiva, allegedly demanding Diddy be ejected.

Some people may think this sort of behavior is rash and unnecessary, but I have my entourage do things like that all the time. If a little girl comes up to me and asks for an autograph, I instantly have her thrown in the river. If she comes back a second time, she gets cement in her shoes, and then goes swimming. I'm not the one that does the throwing, although I could with my steel pipes for arms, but it's just not necessary. My bodyguards keep me pretty protected at all times.

Posted by darkhat at 6/21/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment