Matthew And Penelope Are Done

Monday, June 05, 2006

CNN is reporting that Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz have decided to split up. The spokesman for both parties made the announcement over the weekend.

There wasn't much said by Cruz's spokesman, except that they couple "decided to split."

I can't remember one movie Matthew McConaughey did that was better than rubbing a porky pine on my nuts. Seriously, this guy hasn't put out a decent movie in his whole career, something has gotta give. I would rather stick my head in the mouth of a HIV positive alligator before I sat through a movie like Sahara. I will never watch one of his movies again.

Posted by darkhat at 6/05/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

she has pretty abyssmal taste in men.

p.s. what's a porky pine, darkhat, and why are you rubbing one on your nuts??? this is not healthy behaviour, young man. seek help.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous said...

she has pretty abyssmal taste in men.

p.s. what's a porky pine, darkhat, and why are you rubbing one on your nuts??? this is not healthy behaviour, young man. seek help.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment