Lindsay Lohan Is The Best Shopper

Friday, June 02, 2006

MSNBC is reporting that Lindsay Lohan spent over $1 million on clothes last year. Lohan, who has been known to spend $100 thousand in a day on clothes, has now worked up a pretty big bill.

According to stylist Rachel Zoe: “Her closets are overflowing with things like $8,000 Prada dresses and $2,000 Balenciaga bags. She has so many clothes, she never even wears some of them!” To be fair, Lohan's publicist did fire back saying that this was: "A bunch of crap."

When you're a fashion expert like myself, you just buy similiar clothes that all look the same. When I'm fighting crime, I might be wearing cargos, other times... I may have on faded jeans. My shirts are always interchangable between my 1992 Universal Studio's Space Mountain shirt, and my free "Screwballs" shirt that I won at the local carnival.

Posted by darkhat at 6/02/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Hey style sucks. She wears those gawd-awful knee length leggings with a mini-skirt over top. Not exactly an attractive look.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment