Kristin Cavallari Is Good At Buying Coffee

Friday, June 09, 2006

The former Laguna Beach star, Kristin Cavallari, took a break yesterday to pick up some coffee. Normally this wouldn't be any breaking news, but who cares when she looks this hot.

Come on. She is going to get coffee, and looks like she's about to hate fuck the first guy she passes on the street. If I didn't have that restraining order for masturbating on her satin bed sheets, I'd go back and give her a love note. I'm obviously a hopeless romantic who sweeps woman off their feet with my poetry. Or I get them really drunk.

image hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 6/09/2006  
2 comments
nouseforaname said...

I love Kristin! I sing her praise daily- nobody understands why- but I love her!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous said...

Uhm who cares?
No one tells you how to dress, so get over it.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment