Katharine McPhee Likes To Puke

Friday, June 23, 2006

Guide Entertainment is reporting that American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee has admitted that she battled with bulimia for years. Katharine, who is still very much overweight today, confesses to making herself purge 7 times a day.

In an interview published yesterday on People magazine's website, McPhee said: "Growing up in Los Angeles and spending all those years in dance class, I'd been conscious of body image at a young age, and I went through phases of exercising compulsively and starving myself."

In all fairness, I looked around for the last 20 minutes and this is the fattest picture I could find of Katharine. I figured if she reads my site, it would be great for me to help her lose some weight again. Digital cameras never lie fatty, and neither do I. There really isn't anything wrong with purging up your meals, people are going to judge you by what you look like, so if you don't have the body of a Greek god, like myself; Starve yourself and puke.

Posted by darkhat at 6/23/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

You'd bang her retarded if given half a chance, Darkhat. Don't lie, my friend.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment