Jennifer Aniston Still Doesn't Get It

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Female First is reporting that Jennifer Aniston, who is currently dating Vince Vaughn, has confessed she is still in love with ex-husband Brad Pitt. She revealed she doesn't regret anything about her marriage to Brad - who celebrated the birth of his first child, Shiloh Nouvel, with lover Angelina Jolie last month.

She said: "They were seven very intense years together and it was a beautiful, complicated relationship. I will love Brad for the rest of my life and I hope someday we will be able to be friends again."

I'm really getting sick and tired of Aniston's desperation. I always follow a strict code of conduct when I break up with a girl. I could either- (A) Drop kick her in the face, (B) Shoot her in the face and masturbate on her dead body, or (C) Cry myself to sleep and watch re-runs of Full House. You know me, what do you think? I'll kill the bitch.

Posted by darkhat at 6/20/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

that was dumb of her to say that.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment