Hilary Duff Is Humble

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Database is reporting that Hilary Duff has issued a response to the New York Times movie critic who described her acting as "talent-challenged." Stephen Holden has consistently slammed Duff's teen comedy movies and singled out her performances more than the other teenie-bop stars. But Duff insists she isn't making movies for New York Times readers.

She tells Elle magazine, "He doesn't really fit the demographic. So I could really care less. Look at me, and look at where he is - sorry! Would he prefer that I take some super-adult role that is inappropriate so I would have no place to grow? Suppose the next thing I did was this super-edgy independent movie where I was pregnant or shooting up. What would that do to my fanbase?"

I think Hilary's parents cry themselves to sleep every night, in their mansion, after they watch one of her movies. Sure, the money's good, but she really can't act. There's more to life than money; like sex, money, power, making fun of people, and money. Yah, money's good. That's why I still perform my "peepers window" show, because even though women sit their and masturbate as I dance, the tips are good. Remember ladies, I work Tuesdays and Thursdays, three to close. Send daffodils.

Posted by darkhat at 6/15/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

I miss the old Hilary Duff, the chubby lizzie Mcguire Duff, she used to be cute, now she looks like a glob of shit!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment