Charlize Theron Wants To See You Naked

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Reports are saying that Charlize Theron wishes she had X-ray vision, so she could see people naked. The stunning actress admits she would love to have the power to see what people looked like without their clothes on all the time.

She said: "For a day, it would be fun to have X-ray vision where you can see people on the street naked."

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I don't wish to have super powers every day. X-ray vision is up there with some of the best super powers, when I was 12. Come on, can't you think of anything better? I wish I had the power of roofie-eyes. It would be simple. Whenever I looked at a girl, she would fall unconscious, and then I could see her naked anyway, plus do whatever I wanted. By the time she woke up, she wouldn't remember if she got hit by a mack truck or a coal mining train.

Posted by darkhat at 6/06/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment