Carmen Electra Hates Her Breasts

Friday, June 16, 2006

Contact Music is reporting that Carmen Electra hated her breasts after getting implants, because she was talked into getting bigger boobs than she wanted. The sexy star, who is married to rocker Dave Navarro, claims it took her time to adjust to her new figure.

She explains: "I didn't like it at first. I really didn't want to go as big as I ended up going. It was nice that I didn't have to wear a push-up bra anymore, but I could have left myself alone. I didn't need to do it. Jessica Alba is naturally pretty, she's very sweet. I feel in love with her because she's the nicest girl - she's sexy because she's got an incredible body."

I'm pretty sure nobody cares what Carmen has to say about her breasts, as long as she keeps flaunting them. I usually keep this quiet, but I was a famous plastic surgeon in LA a few years ago. The clients called me Seductive Slice, and I even had it on my laminated business cards. I gave up the lifestyle because I didn't like all the glamour. It was too much. If I wasn't getting a blow job in the elevator by a hot nurse, I was required to have a fancy dinner with a hot young actress and bang her retarded. And the actresses, oh the actresses. It's hard to explain, but that lifestyle just wasn't for me anymore. I report the news. All facts, straight from the hip.

Posted by darkhat at 6/16/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment