Britney Makes Her Own Decisions

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

IMDB is reporting that Britney Spears has caught backlash after her tearful interview last week on US news show Dateline. Spears, who is still fatter than a hippo eating ice cream, was criticized for her "inappropriate" wardrobe choice. She wore a sheer, cleavage baring top and revealing mini-skirt. The singer also reportedly insisted on doing her own hair and make-up and chewed gum throughout the interview. At one point, when she began to cry, her make-up started clumping and one of her fake eyelashes fell off.

The source adds, "When (the NBC crew) got there, they thought they had the wrong day...during the interview, no one was there to reign things in. Neither of her publicists, Leslie Sloane Zelnick or Nanci Ryder, showed up. When asked why Spears was on her own for the interview, Sloane Zelnick told Pagesix.com, "Britney is a grown-up and makes her own decisions."

I remember back when I started making my own decisions, I ended up with a hippo taking a shit on my face. The only reason it really got me upset was because I had just taken a shower, and I usually only do that once a week. Between not showering and wearing Axe body spray, the woman throw themselves at me. What? You don't wear Axe? Go watch some commercials, it's all true.

Posted by darkhat at 6/20/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment