Brad's Parents Hate Angelina

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Female First is reporting that Angelina Jolie has reportedly offended Brad's parents by refusing to dress her new daughter in clothes bought by them. Angelina is said to have balked at the collection of pink, frilly outfits the actor's mom and dad spent a bunch of money on. Needless to say, his parents are not happy.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Angelina knows her own mind and knows how she wants her children to be dressed. She doesn't like girlie, pink, frilly clothes. You can see that by how she dresses her adopted daughter Zahara. She doesn't want her babies to be dressed like dolls."

I don't know if Brad's parents have ever seen a picture of Angelina, but if they did, they would have to be a moron to buy that kind of shit. When I was growing up I had to wear a barrel strapped to my shoulders. Sometimes I would write catchy sayings on there, though. Things like Nuke Goths, Hang In There, and Shit Happens. All very clever sayings. After I made enough money from the advertisements I placed on the barrel, I was able to buy clothes. But I could only afford this Clarissa Explains It All T-shirt on the clearance rack. The ladies loved it, baby.

Posted by darkhat at 6/28/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment