Tommy Hilfiger Beat Up Axl Rose

Monday, May 22, 2006

The NY Daily News is reporting that Tommy Hilfiger says he's proud of standing up for himself after a nightclub fistfight with rocker Axl Rose, in which the famous designer found himself thrown out face first on a side walk. The first started when Rose decided to move the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend.

According to a source: "She was sitting next to Tommy, and Axl may have jostled her a little. Tommy put his hand out, Axl grabbed Tommy's arm and pushed it hard, and Tommy came back with a fist."

An eyewitness said: "He was slugging as hard as he could with bouncers for about five minutes" before security at the Plumm on W. 14th St. evicted him around 12:25 a.m. yesterday.

I think Tommy may be living the American Dream. Human beings have been wanting to slug Axl Rose for as long as they can remember, and now he has done it. I usually get in threatening encounters like this all the time, but I have my entourage take care of it for me. They have to. What else am I paying them for? If they're not hiding the body of my latest Hollywood squeeze or 12 year old girl, what are they good for?

Posted by darkhat at 5/22/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment