Spiderman Gets A New Booty Call

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

When you're a sexy super hero like Darkhat or Spiderman, girls like Bryce Dallas Howard -who is playing Gwen Stacy in Spiderman 3 - throw themselves at you just for the sex. They put people like me on a pedestal, hoping it will prove that they are seductive.

There's only one problem with all of this: Back when I smuggled Mexican woman over the boarder in exchange for cheap meds, I decided to trick the Mexicans into thinking I would help them get citizenship. But the kids man, the kids. They all expected an integrity driven hero/blogger like myself wouldn't do that to Mexicans.... Trust me, all super heros do this, and some have mass graves of jews.

Posted by darkhat at 5/30/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

I'll put your UNDER a fucking pedestal, Darkhat.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment