Kate Moss Is An Expensive Whore

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Digital Spy is saying that Kate Moss recently sold a "make-out session" in an auction. Phillip Green, a big business tycoon, won the make-out session for $108,000 - but elected to give his prize to the next highest bidder- who was a female. The girl was Jemima Khan, Hugh Grant's girlfriend. Moss, instantly started sucking her face.

A witness told the Evening Standard: "We thought it was going to be a kiss on the cheek. It lasted just over 60 seconds. A few people were shocked but everyone was laughing after."

All I can say is, it's no big deal. Seriously, I remember when I was the main attraction at the "kiss me for a nickel" stand at the local carnival. Sure the "local carnival" was really just me sitting on my front lawn with no pants on- making rude comments to woman walking by- but who are you to judge me. I would have kissed them for a nickel, well anyone but this Nicole skank I know. I wouldn't touch her with the hand of a HIV positive stripper. Never have, and never will.

Posted by darkhat at 5/17/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

I believe I saw you on that lawn, it was free for men that day wasn't it?

1:53 PM  
Anonymous said...

by the way, it was me, txnicole that saw you on the lawn....

5:47 PM  
AL RULES said...

hey...i know skanky nicole. a skank she may be but she is a child of god and is beautiful... in that skanky way that teri hatcher is beautiful.

anyways...what i was going to say was i have a hand on an HIV positive hooker for auction. well not for sale...but you can buy a make out session with that hand. bidding starts at $3.16.

AL

http://baconbitsandmidgetparts.blogspot.com

7:39 PM  
Anonymous said...

Where's Monsenior Darkhat today?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment