Kate Moss Believes In Witches

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Entertainment Wise has confirmed that Kate Moss has employed the power of a magical white witch in order to get rid of Pete Doherty. Moss has asked the witch, Zelda Reiss, to banish all male negativity using spells, poems and color therapy.

According to the Daily Star, a source said: “ Z told Kate what flowers, colors and perfumed oils would work for her and told her some useful spells and poems that bring calm and closure to people."

I once believed in witches, back when I would ride around with Princess Amora on the back of my Unicorn. If the unicorn was able to surpass 70 miles per hour, we would instantly enter chocolate milk land. Sure the evil witches tried to destroy chocolate milk land, but I'll never let them. I have the sword of integrity.

BTW: There is definitley a correlation between Kate's 3 pound a day coke habit and believing in witches. It's true. I read it on my cereal box.

Posted by darkhat at 5/06/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment