Christina And Mariah Want To Kill Each Other

Friday, May 19, 2006

AOL Gossip is reporting that there's plenty of bad blood between Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey.

According to Access Hollywood, the war of words started when Aguilera dissed Carey in her June issue of GQ: "One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me. But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

In response to Aguilera's comments, Carey told Access Hollywood, "I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

It's not everyday that you see the likes of Tupac and Biggie dissing each other, or Christina and mariah in this hand. I get in street fights like this all the time, but they are usually dissolved easily because I intimidate people. For instance, I just saw some black people the other day... In person. The black girls- who were tuff because their boyfriends had their hats tilted sideways - told me that I walked like a "ball player." I always knew I walked like a runway model, but I usually only did it when I was letting a squirrel lick fluff off of my nuts.

Posted by darkhat at 5/19/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

they should do it now and fast, we do not want obituaries to be written. Thank you.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment