Tom Cruise Doesn't Care About South Park

Monday, April 17, 2006

IMDB is reporting that famous loony Tom Cruise has denied media reports he was responsible for stopping the rebroadcast of a controversial South Park episode makes fun of him and Scientology.Cruise said:"First of all, could you ever imagine sitting down with anyone? I would never sit down with someone and question them on their beliefs. Here's the thing. I'm really not even going to dignify this. I honestly didn't really even know about it. I'm working, making my movie, I've got my family. I'm busy. I don't spend my days going, 'What are people saying about me?'"

Listen, we all know that Scientolgoist don't have time to pull South Park episodes, since their time is spent secretly running Narcanon. Really. What does he mean that he would "never question someone's beliefs?" Isn't that what got him in trouble to begin with, raping those damn Psychiatrists. He's about as crazy as those cartoon birds that hit cats with huge hammers.

Posted by darkhat at 4/17/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

As usual, Tom Cruise is a liar. Next time he jumps on a couch, I hope he falls on his head.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment