The Simpsons Movie Trailer And News

Monday, April 03, 2006

Last night The Simpsons made a special announcement. They released the date of the way overdue Simpsons movie, July 27th, 2007. I guess the date doesn't matter too much at this point, especially because nobody really cares about The Simpsons anymore.

It has also been confirmed that the first trailer is being shown before that shitty Ice Age 2 movie. I guess one trailer is a spoof on Superman, while another one is just Homer sleeping on the couch.

I would have been excited about this 5-10 years ago, but I don't think any real fans are interested anymore.

Posted by darkhat at 4/03/2006  
2 comments
Reel Fanatic said...

Agree that this is only mildly exciting, but I'm still holding out hope

7:11 AM  
Anonymous said...

I'm hoping it will live up to the hype.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment