Eva Longoria Wants To Have An Affair

Monday, April 03, 2006

Starpulse is reporting that Eva Longoria wants to have Michael Douglas in an upcoming episode of Desperate Housewives. She has expressed interest doing a sex scene with him, which is unreal considering he is old enough to be mummified.

The two are in that movie The Sentinel, and it is coming out soon. When asked about Douglas she said: "He could play my older lover."

Eva Longoria can't keep her legs clothes long enough to step over a puddle. This girl is a lot of fun, unless your her boyfriend of coarse. I really don't see a problem hanging out in her bedroom for a few days. I understand she may not have a refrigerator, or ice cubes, or lubricant, or a whip or school girl oufits, but I'm sure we can make it work.

Posted by darkhat at 4/03/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

catherine zeta jones would curbstomp this lttle elf

9:09 AM  
Anonymous said...

haha, good ole american history

10:42 AM  
Anonymous said...

HEY, you got my joke!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous said...

I most certainly did.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment