Puff Daddy Wants His Women Waxed

Monday, April 17, 2006

It has been confirmed that Puff Daddy prefers his women to have a Brazilian wax, because it makes it easier for him to please them during sex.

He revealed: "For a woman, a wax is necessary. It makes everything more attainable. It makes room for all the moves I make when I'm going to please her."

I thought it was pretty much industry standard for all woman to shave or wax everything. I mean really, this is isn't the 90's anymore, women are suppose to worship men. Doesn't anyone watch the show Big Love on HBO? That's the direction we are going to be moving in again. I have 7 wives currently, 4 of which have 2 wives themselves. It's about.. religion, ya that's it.

Posted by darkhat at 4/17/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

The thought of that mouth on any part of my body...YUCK!!!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous said...

He skeeves me out.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous said...

I doubt he does that anyway. You know, that.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous said...

Oh, I just remembered that I can use italics here, so I'll say it again:

You know, that.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous said...

I just want to throw up!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment