Hilary Duff Will Not Get Naked

Monday, April 17, 2006

Female First is reporting that Hilary Duff has vowed to never get naked in order to improve her acting career. Unlike Lohan, Duff isn't ready to get naked in a movie.

Duff told Britain's Sunday Telegraph Seven magazine: "If I do a movie I want to be myself. I don't want to take my top off or anything. In the States, it seems it's the trend to turn 18 or 19 and then take your shirt off and do something crazy, and I don't know what comes after that."

Well, thank you for having such great morals We all applaud you for your prude stance on movie making. It's girls like this that will be the first to get nude in a movie. They bitch and moan for hours about how they will never do it, while obviously thinking about it more than anyone else.

Posted by darkhat at 4/17/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment