Pink Has Webcam Sex

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ananova is reporting that Pink and her husband Carey Hart have been having virtual sex via webcam, because they never get to see each other claims she has only seen her husband.

Pink told the Mirror:: "I've seen Carey three times since the honeymoon. We've been going out for four or five years and we would just meet in hotel rooms. Now we do the whole webcam thing."

If there's something more discussing then watching pink finger herself on a computer screen, it would be watching it in person. I can totally relate with her husband on this one. If I was blacked out drunk and married this half walrus-half ant eater women, I would only agree to spend time with her via webcam. Honestly, I would probably slam my penis in a car door made of porky pines before I had sex with this women.

Posted by darkhat at 4/04/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment