Lindsay Lohan Finally Joins A Sham Religion

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Reports are saying that Lindsay Lohan has jumped on the trendy Kabbalah bandwagon.Lohan has admitted dabbling with the sham religion which has long been a part of celebrities such as Madonna, Demi Moore and Britney Spears.

Lohan said: "Yes, I am looking into Kabbalah. All of us need something. You have to grab on to whatever gets you through."

I don't know why, but when I think of the best way to describe Kabbalah, "crock of shit" comes to mind. I really don't know why either. I never use that expression, it must truly be because any religion that charges over 20 dollars for a few inches of red string is a joke. They also have the very expensive and trendy Kabbalah energy drink. Join up now so you have something shittier to spend your money on.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/04/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment