Michael Douglas Makes Apology To Brad And Angelina

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

IMDB is reporting that Michael Douglas has gone public to defend himself against a misquote about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's romance. Douglas is claiming he was misquoted when saying: "I mean how long is that going to last?"

Douglas defended himself by saying: "I consider him a good friend and she does wonderful work for the United Nations, which is what I'm also involved in."

I'm not so sure anybody cares what you said, Michael. I haven't thought about it once since the second you ripped apart Brad and Angelina's relationship. Basically, I don't care about the opinions of someone who did the movie The Game. It just makes you lose all credibility to begin with.

Posted by darkhat at 4/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment