Jessica Alba Wants To Impress Geeks

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Reports are saying that Jessica Alba has spoken out about what fans can expect from the second Fantastic Four movie. Alba, who plays the sexy Invisible Girl, has confirmed that they will be “making the right changes" to try to impress the comic book nerds.

She says the sequel will be: "An amped-up version, this next one. It's gonna be faster, and it's gonna be a more intense story line that kind of references the comic a bit more. Maybe [we'll have] the Fantastic Car, which I'm excited about."

I'm not a geek, nor have I hung out with one, but I will say this: I doubt they will be impressed because of a fantastic car. These guys are like Lord of the Rings losers to the highest degree, and although I like comic book movies, I'm sure none of them can suck as bad as The Hulk.

Posted by darkhat at 4/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment