Mandy Moore Kicks Her Parents out

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The New York Post is reporting that Mandy Moore has kicked her parents out of her beautiful California home, because they over-stayed their time.The family moved in with her three years ago when she brought a luxury Los Angeles property.

She explains, ""My parents moved in with me, I'm very close with my family, but the time came about a year ago to actually kick my parents out--because it's my house!

Damn straight. This is similar to those homeless people I kick off my lawn. And by "kick off my lawn," I mean "sniper rifle from 500 yards as they go through my rash." As long as they don't come back, I think it's all in a good days work. Homeless people really aren't good for anything, except washing your windows with spit.

Posted by darkhat at 4/20/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

did they help her with her career as a youth?

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment