Lindsay Lohan Gets Screwed by Louis Vuitton

Monday, April 10, 2006

Female First is reporting that Lindsay Lohan has been snubbed by Louis Vuitton bosses who are going back on their word, after already announcing her to replace Gisele Bundchen. They have handed Lindsay Lohan's contract to Naomi Campbell. The change was ordered by the label's designer Marc Jacobs.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Marc is great friends with Lindsay and she loves his clothes so it was no surprise rumors were flying that he was pushing his French bosses to get her to star in their campaign. But they thought Lindsay was too American for their global brand."

I didn't really see Lindsay fitting in this role anyway. It's not really her style, unless they started selling alcohol and sex. I don't care to much about this story, I just wanted a reason to post these pictures of her in this white t shirt. These pics were taken late last week when she was leaving a salon, and she isn't wearing a bra. If I was attracted to Lindsay I might be excited about this, but I'm not. If I wanted a pet, I would buy one.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/10/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment