Evangeline Lilly Has No Patience

Monday, April 10, 2006

Hollywood.com is saying that Lost star Evangeline Lilly hates the laid back lifestyle of Hawaii, where she films her big TV show Lost. She feels nobody understands what urgency is.

She explains, "The notion of 'aloha' is really nice when you're a visitor walking on the sidewalk and everyone's cool and going, Yay! Aloha! But when you're on the road running late for work and everyone's fucking 'Yay! Aloha!' you want to snap! No one understands that there is a passing lane, no one understands there is a speed limit you can exceed."

Usually, I only have that kind of road rage when I'm driving around with a drug dealer I just met, usually. Other times include driving around with a drug dealer I.... hmmm. I guess that's the only time. Or if I just kidnap a jogger.

BTW: This is her May 2006 Elle photo shoot.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com
image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/10/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

I like the pictures I think she's great. I hope they'll be a photo shoot of sawyer soon:)

Regards

Tlidni Nadia

2:39 PM  
Anonymous said...

Tlidni Nadia from belgium (likes to become an actrice:))

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment