Kristin Cavallari Heats Up Blender Magazine

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The rediculously sexy nosy snoop found Blender's April, 2006 photo shoot of my girl Kristin Cavallari. Recently, Kristin has been in the news for being seen in public with Nick Lachey, but Kristin still insists they are just friends. During the interview with Blender, Kristin talked about being labeled a bitch.

"OK, here’s the thing. People think I’m a bitch because I’m very honest, brutally honest. I’ll tell you what’s on my mind. But no, I think I’m a very nice person. Unless you do something to me."

Sometimes you have to know Kristin as well as me to know she's really a nice person. They just make her look that way on TV. Like all of our kinky sex scenes, you see, they couldn't show that stuff on MTV. It's mostly due to legal reasons, you have to be in the business to understand, so I won't waste your time.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/05/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

"I'm a nice person until you do something to me - and them I'm a bitch." This is what every single girl on myspace say. For real. Every single one.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous said...

ya i know, all of them.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment